Product No：HY-6,HY-E series
Brand：HONG YE JIE
Product Usage：High temperature tolerance silicone rubber can withstand both high temperature and low temperature, it's composed of two parts. Part A is a flowable liquid, part B is the curing agent (platinum catalyst). It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. Because of its high tear strength, it is always used for prototyping and all kinds of food mold.
Applications of silicone rubber with high temperature tolerance
• Rapid prototyping (urethane casting/silicone tooling/vacuum casting)
• GRC and concrete molding
• PU resin casting
• General mold making
• Food grade molding application, food safe mold making.
Description of silicone rubber with high temperature tolerance
High temperature tolerance silicone rubber can withstand both high temperature and low temperature, it's composed of two parts. Part A is a flowable liquid, part B is the curing agent (platinum catalyst). It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. Because of its high tear strength, it is always used for prototyping and all kinds of food mold.
Characteristics of silicone rubber with high temperature tolerance
- Almost nil shrinkage
- High chemical resistance to aggressive components of some types of resins
- Strong tear strength (this feature ensures higher resistance to wearing and shearing)
- High degree of precision in reproduction
- High dimensional stability over time and non-deformability
- High resistance to high temperatures and ageing (resist to -60 to 200°C)
- Fine surface without being sticky.
- Food grade, FDA approved (environmentally friendly, odorless and nontoxic)
Operation instructions of silicone rubber with high temperature tolerance
1. Clean the model and molding tool completely before operation to prevent cure inhibition and guarantee flawless quality.
2. Weigh out silicone material appropriately.
3. Mixing the two parts in 1:1/10:1 and stir part A and part B thoroughly to form a kind of even and uniform mixture.
4. And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3 minutes. (If there is no vacuum machine, pour the mixture carefully and slowly down the side of the mold frame in case of producing bubbles).
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent (detergent or soap water) on your product.
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame.
8. When curing time is arriving, a FDA approved silicone mold is finished.
Notes for platinum cure silicone
As for RTV2 silicone is in platinum cure system, which is very easy to cause cure inhibition. So you need to clean the model and tool before operation. Avoid contacting or mixing with the following material, otherwise the platinum cured silicone material won’t be cured:
1.Tin cure silicone rubber material
2. Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4. Pewter solder flux.
Contact: Miss Taylor
Tel: +86 18938867522
Add: Building A,No 3, Hongling First Road,Liulian Shibi,Pingdi Street,Long Gang District,Shenzhen,China.