Product No：HY-640 HY-E635 HY-E640
Brand：HONG YE SILICONE
Product Usage：Stone molding silicone is specially developed for mass production of cement and stone products with high strength.This silicone is specially developed according to the characteristics of heavy cement products easy to damage the mold fine pattern and fine grain which solves the problem that other hard mold materials can not copy the pattern design on the cement surface.
Stone molding silicone is specially developed for mass production of cement and stone products with high strength.This silicone is specially developed according to the characteristics of heavy cement products easy to damage the mold fine pattern and fine grain which solves the problem that other hard mold materials can not copy the pattern design on the cement surface.
It is especially suitable for the production of silicone molds for large stone, gypsum, cement components, cultural stone, background wall, sandstone stone carving and other products. According to the advantages of cement molding silicone of HONG YE JIE brand, the patterns of the above products can be copied perfectly, with high molding times, aging resistance and tear resistance. So as to save the production cost.
1. Lower linear shrinkage, lower viscosity and better fluidity;
2. Because the low molecular by-products are not released during vulcanization, and the process of vulcanization is synchronous from top to bottom and from inside to outside, it can be deeply vulcanized, and there is no sticky problem leaded by the small molecular by-products are not cleaned under certain conditions (such as sealing and high temperature) ;
3. High strength tear resistance, more replication times and good copy effect.
4. The silicone mold is long time aging resistant, acid and alkali resistant, no deformation, and can be used repeatedly.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USAGE
Step 1: mix the silicone and curing agent in proportion and stir evenly
The ratio of silicone and curing agent is 100:5, 1:1 and 10:1. Please confirm with the manufacturer before operation.
Step 2: vacuumize the liquid silicone
Vacuum time should not be too long, under normal conditions, do not exceed 10 minutes. If the vacuum time is too long, the silicone will solidify immediately, resulting in cross-linking reaction, resulting in uneven curing of silicone and scrapping of the mold.
If there is no vacuum machine, it is recommended to buy liquid silicone rubber with lower viscosity and longer operation time, so that silicone rubber can fully discharge bubbles by itself.
Step 3: the processing and production of the external mold
Pour the liquid silicone with bubbles on the product by brushing or pouring. Generally, the method and material to be used is to surround the mold with rubber plate or wooden board. One is to fill the mold cabinet with gypsum, and the other is to use resin brushing method. When brushing a layer of resin, paste a layer of glass fiber cloth, then brush and paste, and repeat two or three layers to finish the mold.
1. The dosage of curing agent should depend on the temperature, and it should be reduced when the temperature is high. If the curing agent is added too much, the mixture will be vulcanized too fast; if the curing agent is added too less, the operation time will be prolonged.
2. In order to achieve the best use effect of your silicone mold, please store the mold for at least 24 hours before you use it for production.